Who would benefit from Egg Donation?
Oocyte donation can be used in both IVF and surrogacy programmes and could be a solution for:
- Women with polycystic ovarian reserve
- Women with low ovarian reserve
- Women with early menopause
- Women who produce low-quality eggs or who do not respond well to hormonal treatment
- When assisted reproduction treatments have failed on various occasions
- Women that suffer from a genetic disease
- When the access to the ovaries through a surgical procedure is complicated
At Nest we have teamed leading fertility clinics and agencies around the world to offer a range of egg donation and IVF services.